As part of our services delivery our team will discuss and priortise the business requirements. This in turn will decide the technology support focus. This will include the audit and understanding of the Business Systems in place and the ranking of the Service Level Agreement required.
A "Managed Service Overview" document will be provided that will form the basis of our continuing understanding of our commitment to your company and your stakeholders. This document will also evolve as solutions and services change.
Managed Services Group documentation will commence with the following reviews:
- Docment the Network
- Document supported company applications by User
- Document and introduce Inecom to your business critical Business System partners
- Prioritise Service Levels by Application/User
- Agree roles and responsibilities
- Identify and confirm hardware support agreements
- Dcoument back up and Disaster Recovery policies that are in place and recommend as approporiate
Our help desk will be available from 9.00am to 5.30pm - with an out of hours included advice line and actionable if required.
Desktop & Server Migration
Once having documented the solution in place - Inecom can assist with Desktop and Server Migrations as required and provide fixed price upgrades.
Inecom will cooperate with all required vendors as to the suitability of patches and upgrades - why upgrade from one version of Office to the latest edition if your ERP vendor doesnt yet support it!
Every site is different - but the end result required is the same - 99.99% uptime! Inecom will work with your team to deliver on that promise!