SAP Business One recently launched version 10 of their software with General Availability. It is the talk of town because the updates are very useful for the users and relevant to their industries to ensure growth. Have a look at the overall update below.
All the 13 updates for SAP Business One Version 10 are as follows:
You can get an overall update about the upgrade and watch our video resources all in one place here. Today, we will be focusing on explaining the updates made to Sales and Purchasing Enhancements.
In the Document Printing – Selection Criteria window, we added several frequently used fields for you to filter documents.Form Settings is now enabled in the Document Printing window. You can choose to show additional fields for various documents:
● Sales document
● Purchasing document
● Tax invoice
● Journal entry
● Goods receipt and goods issue
● Inventory transfer and inventory transfer request
● Production order
● Service call
● Service contract
● Bill of exchange – receivables; bill of exchange – payables; and bill of exchange – transactions
You can print and mail multiple service calls or service contracts at a time.
You can edit the Due Date field in the A/R Invoice and A/P Invoice windows after the invoice is partially reconciled.
The new Due Date must be on or after the latest Reconciliation Date.
The Backorder report now displays all A/R reserve invoices that are not fully delivered or not fully credited, regardless of their payment status.
The Add button in sales and purchasing documents is enhanced with the following options:
●Add & New
Adds a document and opens a new window for you to create another document. It is similar to the previous Add button.
● Add & View
Adds a document and displays it.
●Add & Close
Adds a document and closes the window. Your last choice will be remembered the next time you open the window of the given document.
To enable creating procurement documents in net or gross mode, a new column Price Mode is added to the table in the Base Document Line Items window of the Procurement Confirmation Wizard. You can choose Net or Gross for Price Mode.
The existing column Gross Price After Discount in the table is renamed to Gross Price After Discount in Base Document.
You can filter activities by user-defined fields (UDFs) in the Activities Overview - Selection Criteria window.
You can display UDFs for activities in the Activities Overview and My Activities reports through Form Settings. By default, the Activities Overview and My Activities reports now display open activities only.
You can now view the following document information in the Open Items List report. They are not visible by default, and you need to make them visible in the Form Settings window.
● Owner (not available for inventory transfer request, production order, missing items, and inventory counting)
● Sales Employee/Buyer (not available for purchase request, production order, missing items, and inventory counting)
● Remarks (not available for missing items)
● Approved (available for sales order, purchase order, return request, and goods return request)
● Created by (not available for missing items)
● Contact Person (not available for purchase request, production order, missing items, and inventory counting)
● Payment Terms (not available for purchase request, inventory transfer request, production order, missing items, and inventory counting)
● BP Project (not available for purchase request, inventory transfer request, missing items, and inventory counting)
● User-defined fields (UDFs) in document headers
In the report, you can close and cancel multiple documents of the following types directly:
● Sales quotation
● Sales order
● Purchase request
● Purchase quotation
● Purchase order
In the report, you can close multiple documents of the following types directly:
●Goods return request
In the coming weeks we will outline all the updates in detail and keeping you updated. To make sure you don't miss out on the updates, please subscribe to receive the updates in your mailbox. For any questions or information about the update, please contact by clicking below!
Inecom is an ERP specialist, helping you implement ERP systems such as MYOB Advanced, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and HighJump.