SAP Business One is now supported on Version 10 with general availability through the SAP portal. The updates are very useful for users and the improvements are worth taking a look at!
The main updates for SAP Business One Version 10 are as follows:
Have a read of each of the enhancement and watch recommended video resources all in one place here. For your convenience, we have outlined the details of the Office 365 enhancement below. For detailed discussion on the other enhancements, click below!
Improved interactive Gantt Charts are available to more easily make updates and work with Project Management.
● Make changes directly in Gantt Charts to update project details.
● Move Gantt Chart time bars of subprojects and project stages to update project timelines for planning purposes.
● Gantt Charts are now dynamic project planning tools rather than static overviews.
You can now manage attachments through the Attachments tab in the following windows:
● Inventory Counting
● Production Order
● Incoming Payment
● Outgoing Payment
● Inventory Posting
● Inventory Opening Balance
● Checks for Payments
● Time Sheet
● Journal Entry
You can specify the reference documents for the following types of document and create reference links from other documents to them:
● Inventory document: goods issue, goods receipt, inventory transfer request, and inventory transfer
● Purchase request
● Checks for payment
● Recurring posting
Automatic references can be created in the following scenarios:
● If a recurring posting template is referenced to a document, for example, an A/R invoice, and you create a journal entry document from the recurring posting or from another journal entry which uses the recurring posting template, the journal entry will be automatically referenced to the document (A/R invoice).
● You create an inventory transfer or inventory transfer request from a sales order or production order.
You can see the number of reference documents of a document from the indicator next to the Referenced Document button.
The following forms/objects are enabled for you to add user-defined fields (UDF) to them:
● Attachments - Rows (table: ATC1)
● Items - Preferred Vendors (table: ITM2)
● Shipping Types (table: OSHP)
● Alerts Management (table: OALT)
● Customer/Vendor Groups (table: OCRG)
● Document Numbering - Series (table: NNM1)
● Manufacturers (table: OMRC)
● Package Types (table: OPKG)
● Payment Terms (table: OCTG)
● Items - Prices (table: ITM1)
● Locations (table: OLCT)
● Countries (table: OCRY)
● BP Properties (table: OCQG)
● Item Properties (table: OITG)
● Branch Setup (table: OBPL) v
● Units of Measure (table: OUOM)
The field Employee No. is hidden from the user interface, Employee Code is to be used instead. Purchase requests, time sheets, the personal data management wizard, employee choose-from lists and enterprise search default are to use Employee Code instead of Employee No.
We will be discussing the rest of the updates in more details as well. So don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list to get the updates in your mailbox. If you have any questions or need more information about the update, please contact us by clicking below!
Inecom is an ERP specialist, helping you implement ERP systems such as MYOB Advanced, SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and HighJump.
|MYOB Advanced||MYOB Advanced Integrations|
|MYOB Advanced Pricing||SAP Business One|
|SAP Business One Integration||SAP Business One Pricing|
|Microsoft Business Central||Microsoft Business Central pricing|
|Highjump WMS||HighJump Pricing|