Quite simply, we are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the marketing funnel for the Service and Support Delivery Teams for our partners SAP, MYOB and HighJump. You will be in charge of developing our internal and external facing systems, based on HubSpot in order to attract site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the various solutions, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
In this role you will be responsible as part of a team for establishing and delivering:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned and to be developed properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Build out our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, web content, blogging and social channels that supports our key vendors (SAP, MYOB and HIghJump) solution “sweet spots”.
- Grow our leading ERP User Group Membership
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
We’re looking for a person who is simply:
- Learns quickly what our clients want to see
- Coordinates across the teams required content
- Can migrate our existing Websites, Landing Pages, Email Updates to Hubspot
- Show that we drive and deliver the very best content based upon Class leading projects and world class clients
Your qualifications should be:
- Degree qualified (Bachelor of Business/Commerce/Accounting) and a membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia or CPA Australia
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Aware of the use of ERP solutions (read our website!)
- Exceptional and certified Hubspot skills
- Past experience in marketing for SAP/MYOB or equivalent.
- An understanding of Business Solutions for the modern SME
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software from HubSpot in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Based in our Melbourne HQ in Glen Waverley, this is a great opportunity to show Australia’s leading Enterprise Solution Partners what we can do for Australia’s fast paced and growing businesses whilst highlighting our “Clients for life” policy and commitment to excellence in solutions delivery.
For a confidential discussion please call Simon Bishop – Chairman, Inecom. 0439-500-492.
Agencies need not apply or forward details unless under an existing agreement.