SAP Business One – Manufacturing Management
SAP Business One Events and Workshops
Join us as we explore exciting ERP Solutions for your industry.
- Make to Stock
- Make to Order
- Engineer to Order
- Food and Beverage
- Furniture and Home Furnishings
- Electrical Goods
- Hardware and Plumbing
- Sporting Goods
- Building Material
- Commercial Equipment
- Business Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics
- Head Office to Branch
- Mobile Solutions
- PLC Data
In our SAP Business One Manufacturing Workshop we will review:
Managing Forecasts in SAP Business One
In many cases, production companies receive sales orders on short notice. However, the production process might take a great deal of time. As a result, it is common for these companies to plan their purchasing and production in advance, even before they receive actual sales orders. This is the goal of a forecast. A forecast is designed to serve as an additional requirement. Therefore, the goods are produced based on the forecast, and when the actual sales orders are received, the company can supply the order quickly.
SAP Business One lets you generate forecasts based on historical sales records or manually entered forecast quantities. You can then use the forecasts as an additional data source for the MRP calculation.
SAP Business One – Production
We will examine the use of the SAP Business One Production module to create and maintain the following:
- Bill of Materials (BOMs) – specifies the quantities of components that make up a product.
- Production Orders – a set of instructions for planning and assembling a production item. It tracks all the material transactions and costs involved in the production process, as well as additional costs, such as labour overhead.
SAP Business One supports the following types of production orders:
- Standard – used for regular production. Components are copied from the item BOM.
- Special – used to produce items or perform activities on the shop floor that are not based on the Standard BOM.
- Disassembly – used to report the disassembly of an item with a production BOM. Components are copied from the item BOM.