Inecom are looking for an exceptional Financial Controller to join our exceptional team and rapidly growing ERP practice to move to the Systems side and to grow our Finance Solutions delivery team.
We are best known for implementing ERP systems based on SAP Business One but we are also a leading MYOB Advanced practice that is quietly delivering outstanding capabilities across Finance, Distribution, Production and, in 2019, Service Management.
We’re looking for a dynamic person who wishes to move to assist a number of diverse clients to initially implement and provide the agreed controls around MYOB Advanced Finance in order to manage and further develop our clients internal finance and accounting functions as they in turn grow their businesses.
In this role you will be responsible as part of a team for establishing and delivering:
- GL Structures and Cost Headings – With a modern systems change comes opportunity to review current COA against first class capabilities and future suitability for the business
- Management Reporting – Enabling MYOB Advanced various dash-boarding and Reporting tools to generate accurate and complete management financial statements in conjunction with our clients.
- Cashflow Management – training the clients on the use of MYOB Advanced related solutions to better manage the business’ cash position and debtor/creditor control functions
- Budget preparation, management and reconciliation – Ensuring our clients can utilise MYOB Advanced to manage expenditure budgets and appropriate controls are in place
- Payroll – Training and delivering on the MYOB Advanced People payroll functionality, as well as showing our clients how to use the mobile functions to enable integrated travel and expense capability where required.
- Finance Team Management – Train on the various function core Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Procedures, System and Controls – Develop policies, workflows and innovative process improvements to help our clients grow including AP Automation and Purchase Controls
- Compliance Requirements – Working with our clients to see how MYOB Advanced can assist or meet corporate, legal and financial requirements
- Team Support – Providing assistance, support and advice to the wider Inecom MYOB Advanced team as they work alongside you to implement all sub-ledgers and ERP Capability typically around strong Inventory and Production Management. This role absolutely requires developing strong relationships and understanding across our clients various stakeholders as we look to support our clients Executive Sponsor and project goals.
We’re looking for a person who:
- Is highly disciplined and organised with astonishing attention to detail
- Has an ability to exercise sound judgment and leadership in management decisions
- Be able to work and communicate with the wider team who don’t have the same understanding of finance
- Has an ability to maintain strict confidentiality in relation to each of clients, including their Directors, owners, staff and their clients
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has more than just the required technical skills. We are looking for someone that has led various ERP Transformation projects and can assist our clients with the change management that is required whether clients are replacing a Xero and add-ons strategy that started their business but is now outgrown or indeed are implementing a modern digital SAAS strategy to replace 20 year old legacy systems and who shares our commitment to delivering first class initiatives.
Your qualifications should be:
- Degree qualified (Bachelor of Business/Commerce/Accounting) and a membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia or CPA Australia
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in commerce and/or the accounting profession
- Experienced in the use of ERP solutions
- Exceptional Excel skills (it will never go!) to enable some of our clients with PowerBI oData integration or Velixo
- Passion and knowledge of systems to assist possible requirements from the shop floor to the top floor!
Based in our Melbourne HQ in Glen Waverley, this is a unique opportunity to help further develop the finance and accounting functions for Australia’s fast paced and growing businesses with MYOB Advanced and Inecom’s focus on “Clients for life” policy and commitment to excellence in solutions delivery.
For a confidential discussion please call Simon Bishop – Chairman, Inecom. 0439-500-492.
Agencies need not apply or forward details unless under an existing agreement.