SAP Business One Implementation Consultant
Inecom (www.inecom.com.au) is the number one SAP Business Partner serving Victoria for SAP Business One. Our team helps growing enterprises challenge their business processes and find efficiencies that help them attain goals and achieve their vision for growth and success. As an SAP gold channel partner we service over 150 customers across Australia; providing each with the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services.
Inecom offers enterprises access to Australia’s most experienced team of SAP Business One consultants and is consistently honoured for its customer dedication, earning the prestigious SAP® Partner Quality Program Award since its inception, the only partner in ANZ to do so.
Due to our continued growth and success Inecom currently has an opening for an SAP B1 Implementation Consultant. Reporting to the Director – SAP Business Solution, you will be part of a team responsible for the implementation of ERP solutions within the SMB space and the development of new customer relationships. This role will be based out of our Glen Waverley office.
As an SAP Business One Implementation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customisations
- Recognising and addressing gaps between SAP Business One solutions and the business practices of the client with tools such as Boyum Configurator.
- Effectively communicating and building consensus with clients
- Supporting the preparation of the scope of work by providing task/time details
- Customising forms and developing reports using Crystal Reports
- Proficient in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views and stored procedures.
- Designing and conducting master data migration from legacy systems into SAP Business One
- Training, coaching, and mentoring Junior Implementation Consultants
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Achievement of Project Management and Client Agreed targets
To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognised post-secondary institution
- Previous experience in an ERP implementation role, preferably with SAP Business One. (Also, beneficial would be implementation experience in SME space with other products such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, and/or Netsuite) Alternatively if you have experience as a SAP Business One super User in a prestigious end user site would be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent standards in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
If you are a keen, motivated individual with a desire to successfully apply your energy to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner, please apply online today!