SAP B1 Sales Consultant
Inecom (www.inecom.com.au) is the number one SAP Business Partner serving Victoria for SAP Business One. Our team helps growing enterprises challenge their business processes and find efficiencies that help them attain goals and achieve their vision for growth and success. As an SAP gold channel partner we service over 150 customers across Australia; providing each with the right balance of software, world-class consulting and support services.
Inecom offers enterprises access to Australia’s most experienced team of SAP Business One consultants and is consistently honored for its customer dedication, earning the prestigious SAP® Partner Quality Program Award since its inception, the only partner in ANZ to do so.
Due to our continued growth and success Inecom currently has an opening for an SAP B1 Sales Consultant. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the sale of ERP solutions within the SMB space and the development of new customer relationships. This role will be based out of our Glen Waverley office.
- Prospecting and seeking out new business throughout the region, and advancing the buying process along short to long-term sale cycle
- Responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing solution quotes, and monitoring/updating activity and progress
- Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quotas
- Ensuring our potential clients fully understand the proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Liaising with the marketing team and Product Manager on new business opportunities and strategies
- Keeping up to date and on track of all new SAP B1 features, upgrades, and Edge Solutions
- Attending networking events and functions to increase Inecom’s profile within the region
- Support ongoing Inecom/SAP sales initiatives
- 3-5 years’ experience selling long term business software solutions
- Sales experience with reselling ERP systems such as SAP Business One, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE, or Epicor would be considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of business processes, from accounting practices through to operations and distribution
- An excellent consultative selling style and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level.
- Understanding of the responsibility to manage a full lifecycle ERP sales process for prospects and how to engage Inecom resources to guarantee successful close.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to convincingly communicate new concepts to others
- Experience selling into the manufacturing and wholesale distribution sectors
If you are a keen, motivated individual with a desire to successfully apply your energy to achieve results and work with an award-winning SAP Business Partner, please apply today!