The INECOM team have worked hard to build and maintain our status as a leading Technology Partner for the small to medium sized business. Inecom Australia headquarters are in Melbourne providing support to customers throughout ASIAPAC. Inecom continues to push forward on all technology fronts for its broad client base.
Business Development Manager - Solutions
INECOM is looking to bring in a Lead BDM for certain Melbourne areas. The successful BDM will well versed and understand the Wholesale and Distribution Markets to include the specifics of Mobility Sales, B2B and B2C Portals, Inventory Optimisation, Warehousing and EDI. Inecom provides leading best in-class solutions and our clients demand the very best responses through the entire qualification and workshop proccess.
Lead WMS Consultant
We are looking for a talented WMS Consultant to expand our core delivery and support team - Help the Inecom team architect an end-to-end solution comprising of both systems and processes to move assets as required by the SAP/Accellos Supply Chain Set up.Your challenges, should you choose to accept them:
- Help the Inecom team architect an end-to-end solution comprising of both systems and processes to move assets as required by the Supply Chain Set up.
- Actively assist systems and network issues as they might relate to the Accellos WMS.
- Setup new user services.
- Design, administer and support Accellos WMS systems.
- Work with onsite warehouse staff to configure Accellos systems to support warehouse initiatives.
- Be able to provide primary support of core WMS Systems, to include configuration, testing, and deployment of configurations to core WMS systems to support new and existing clients, core system upgrades and custom development within the WMS environment.
- Onboard new clients into the WMS infrastructure. Support and troubleshoot RF gun infrastructure. Work with Warehouse support staff to ensure proper maintenance of inventory as needed.
To be successful, you must already have:
- Strong Integration knowledge in WMS systems, such as Manhattan, Accellos, Microlistics
- Experience of ERP integration.
- Experience in implementing, supporting integrated EDI for ANZ majors
- Understanding of the Financial implications of such systems
- Proven track record in providing superior support.
- Ability to create and maintain documentation such as functional specifications, process flows, etc.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal and active listening traits
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer Service/relationship focus to be proactive; ability to catch issues before failures
SAP HANA Consultant
INECOM is looking for a talented HANA/SAPUI5 certified developer
Please ensure you submit your latest resume with your details.