SAP Business One – You are now mobile enabled. Your system is available anytime, anywhere
Run your business while you’re on the go with the SAP Business One mobile app for iPhone and iPad devices. It lets you access your SAP Business One application in real time – so you can stay in touch with your business while away from the office. Its features include the ability to:
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, sales quotations, and sales orders
• Manage tasks, activities, and approvals – including processing service calls and warranties
• Manage sales leads together with customer and vendor data
• Monitor inventory and access detailed item data
• Access built-in, mobile-customised dashboards and reports from SAP Crystal Reports software
The mobile app lets managers, executives, sales reps, and service techs stay
informed about their business, view reports, manage contacts, and handle sales and service activities.
Key features of SAP Business One Mobile – iOS or Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualise key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system.